Capped Cost Service Maintenance >>
Maintenance activities contribute to meeting ACR and JCAHO accreditation
Our Capped Cost Service Agreements...
- Ensure that manufacturer’s standards are maintained without the premium costs associated with a manufacturer’s service agreement
- Match current service coverage and include response times and up-time guarantees
- Provide service from UDR engineers, Manufacturer’s Service and qualified Third Party Service
- Deliver rapid response when corrective maintenance is required
- Improve equipment utilization from our professional repairs
- Eliminate service disruption and keep your focus on patient care
UDR establishes protocols for every Capped Cost device, featuring:
- Choice of Service Providers - qualified Resident Service Technicians, Manufacturer’s Service or Respected Third Party Service to User Departments where previously only costly OEMs have been utilized for such devices
- Corrective and Preventive Maintenance Coverage - including planning, scheduling, and tracking of PMs
- Response Time Objectives - escalation plans, communication processes, as well as after-hours and on-call service protocols
- Logistic Plans - for parts and important glassware
Bottom line, UDR draws from an extensive network of service solutions
to lower costs.